Astrology is Used to Predict Marriage
Numerous planets have a significant effect in postponing the marriage, including the seventh house. For men, Venus is a major influence, but for women, it is Jupiter. The energy and location of other planets makes them interesting as well. There is more to the House of Marriage, or the Seventh House as it is more often referred to, than just marriage. In this discussion, we’re referring to a wide range of relationships — from romantic ones to professional ones. It is possible to postpone a wedding if the Sun is in the 7th house.
However, not all social scientists agree with this well-known aphorism. There are so many divorces because they claim that marriage is a divine institution. Why do crimes committed by women happen? How often are women executed for dowry? Marrying, in their view, is a union of both the mind’s and the heart’s. It’s very uncommon for my clients to chuckle at this proverb…and perhaps add to it! Life after marriage is hell on earth if marriages are formed in heaven. Marriages, according to Vedic teachings, are unquestionably divine events. No mistake about it, there is a cosmic importance and a destiny component to the human love that we share with one other.
A wide range of information on marriage may be found in Vedic Astrology. Vedic wisdom may be observed in both worldly and spiritual works of art. Although astrological glasses may interpret it to some degree, it is predetermined. Astrology might be useful while planning a marriage.
While Venus is more significant for males, Jupiter is the more significant planet for women in marriage. Delays in getting married may be traced back to Saturn. In addition, determining the appropriate time for a marriage to be consummated and when it seems to be a late marriage is a difficult problem to solve simultaneously. The marriage institution’s purpose and ego have changed in the contemporary day. We’ve begun to place more emphasis on the other aspects of
Due to a variety of circumstances, weddings are often put on hold. In what ways might weddings be prevented in the future? The most common delaying causes include career-oriented activities, higher education, household tasks to be accomplished before marriage, being very finicky, and so on..
Reasons for a Late Marriage according to Astrology
Marrying Late in Life Complementary Astrology
Numerous planets, including the seventh house, have a significant part in postponing the wedding. For men, Venus is a major influence, but for women, it is Jupiter. The energy and location of other planets makes them interesting as well. There is more to the House of Marriage, or the Seventh House as it is more often referred as, than just marriage. In this discussion, we’re referring to a wide range of relationships — from romantic ones to professional ones. It is possible to postpone a wedding if the Sun is in the 7th house. Saturn is the planet that teaches us about life’s pitfalls and opportunities.
Due to the malefic planets imprinting their energy on Venus, marriage is postponed when Venus is placed between the Sun and Saturn. Life-altering events occur on Jupiter. Many aspects of life are governed by it, such as getting married, having children, having good fortune, and gaining insight and knowledge. A weakened, retrograde, or consecrated Jupiter may postpone marriage and cause conflict in the union. Those with Mars in or around the 7th house should wait to get married to avoid marital difficulties. When a person’s Mars energy reaches its peak at the age of 28, he or she should get married and settle down.
When Saturn, Ketu, or the Moon are in the second or fourth houses, it may postpone marriage. When Saturn, Ketu, or the Moon are in the second or fourth houses, it can also delay marriage. When Rahu is in the 7th house, a person is intrigued and should think again before getting married. Until Jupiter or Venus opposes the Ketu, the person will be disinterested in marriage unless Ketu is placed in the 7th house. In general, planets in the 7th house that are retrograde, combust, or afflicted may create delays in marriage.
How do you know when to get married?
Using vedic astrology, you may predict your marriage date by keeping an eye on the planets in your 7th house and your 7th lord. In the dasha of these two planets, there is a high likelihood of marriage.
Venus is an indication of a natural marriage. A marriage-related event is most likely to occur if a person is in the dasha of Venus.
2nd method: Varshaphal
Varshaphal (annual) chart, which shows year-by-year projections, may be seen here. Getting married is more likely if Venus is in the first or seventh house of your horoscope.
Look at the lagna (annual) chart; if the lagna lord is in the first, second, seventh, ninth, or eleventh house with either the seventh lord or Venus there is a very strong chance of marriage.
Prevent a marriage delay by following these steps.
● A girl should fast for sixteen consecutive Mondays and conduct Jal Abhishek with holy water at Shivlinga if her marriage is being postponed. Dress as Goddess Parvati and pray for an early marriage for her husband-to-be; this is what she should do. Proposals for marriage will start pouring in.. The mantra for an early and joyful marriage should be said by girls of marriageable age. “Om katyayani mahabhage mahayoginy adhishvarimNand gop sutam devi patiam me kurute namah”
● Reciting the Gauri Shanker Mantra is also useful. “My name is Priya Gauri and I’m here to help you with your problem. Tatha ma kuru kalyani kanta kantam sudur labham “
● It is important for the bride-to-be to feed the cow green grass or spinach (Palak) on a regular basis.
● 108 recitations of the following Chaupai of Saint Tulsidas might be quite beneficial to certain persons. Tab Janak is the first letter of the mantra: “Mandavi shrutkeerati Urmila kumari lai hankar” is the second letter of the mantra: “Tab Janak”
● When you’re ready to eat, take out a yellow cloth and arrange seven betel nuts, seven knots of turmeric, seven pieces of gur (jaggery), seven yellow flowers, seven brass pieces, and seven grammes of pulse. Place the packets in your house after saying a prayer to Maha Gauri. Float the pack in water after the wedding.
● Goddess Durga should be worshipped by those with Rahu dosha. This may wipe off all traces of it.
Website : https://www.dainikastrology.com/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dainikastrology/
Contact No: +91–8005682175